The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 14 May 2015

Tip Your Friendly Neighbourhood Pundit

So now that the Bundle for Nepal is wrapped up, having raised over $3300 for the CARE Nepal charity, I can get back to a charity a little bit closer to home: The Pundit's Coffee & Tobacco Fund.

If you like my work here, or what I do in general, and want me to keep it up, please consider putting some cash in my virtual tip jar over on the side, in the Paypal Donation button.  Pick any category you want.

All money in this particular charity will be utterly squandered in order to help me achieve the particular altered states of consciousness that assist me to do my best writing.

Thanks!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Solitario Egg + Gawith's Navy Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment