The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Monday 15 September 2014

Cracked Monday

I have to admit something: in spite of the fact that recently he and I have been lumped in together, I don't usually read Zak S.' blog. It's not anything specific on him, I don't read any other gaming blogs with regularity; I tend to be too busy with my own blog, theRPGsite, and my G+ stuff.

But it's a fine blog, particularly when he starts talking about Art History, which is clearly one of his strong suits.  Today, then, our link is to Zak's blog and an excellent article that came he out with that may be of interest to any Arrows of Indra fans: where he talks about Indian art as an inspiration for gaming.

Check it out.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Italian Redbark + H&H's Beverwyck

No comments:

Post a Comment